Sv grobgarnstadt fights for a draw against sylvia

SV Grobgarnstadt fights for a draw against Sylvia

The top teams in the Coburg district league are running out of steam in the final spurt of the season: League leader Sylvia Ebersdorf had to settle for a 2:2 draw with SV Grobgarnstadt. Also only draw played the third SV Ketschendorf (2:2 in Heilgersdorf) and the fourth VfB Einberg (1:1 at Coburg Locals). Only the TSV Pfarrweisach presents itself stable at present, which takes over after the 3:0 victory with the TSVfB Krecktal temporarily the table point. However, the Ebersdorf team still has a make-up game (on Wednesday against Coburg Locals) and thus the championship is still in their own hands.
Spvg Ahorn took a big step towards staying in the league with a 4-0 win at TSG Niederfullbach, who will now have a hard time jumping to a relegation spot. The relegation places have left FC Coburg II, who won surprisingly with 3:0 at TV Ebern. The relegation of TSV Bad Rodach is now also mathematically sealed, who lost to TSV Staffelstein with 1:2 despite a self-sacrificing fight.

Coburg Locals –
VfB Einberg 1:1 (0:0)
From the beginning, a game with open sights developed in summery temperatures, both teams played forward and wanted three points. Both the Locals and the Einberger had good chances, but the conclusions were too harmless in each case or the keeper was on the spot.
In the second half, the teams tightened the pace again. Midway through the second period was Locals-Goalgetter Alexander Sapov on the spot, who headed in a cross from Carsten Wank to 1:0. When the hosts were already getting ready to cheer, the Einberger struck in the 90th minute. Minute yet to. A disputed from the point of view of the hosts penalty Kevin Skiba converted ice-cold and secured his “Rothosen” still a point. aj

SV Grossgarnstadt –
SC Sylvia Ebersdorf 2:2 (1:0)
The Grobgarnstadter showed in front of 250 spectators against the favored Sylvianer a passionate game. The hosts deservedly took the lead through David Schmitt in the 10th minute. Minute with 1-0 in front. The Ebersdorfer were field superior, but acted in the front third of the game relatively harmless. This gave SVG again and again good counter-attacking opportunities, but they were not clever enough played out. Ten minutes after the restart the equalizer was scored by substitute Fatih Celik. In the 69th minute. In the second minute, Andre Carl was brought down in the Ebersdorf penalty area, and without hesitation the referee pointed to the penalty spot. Tobias Hubner did not miss the chance and converted the penalty kick for the 2-1 lead of SV Grobgarnstadt. The guests responded like a top team and equalized just two minutes later – again it was Fatih Celik. In the final minutes, the game waved back and forth, but neither team managed to get dangerously in front of the goal again. So it remained at the leistungsgerechten draw. cz

SV Heilgersdorf –
SV Ketschendorf 2:2 (1:1)
Heilgersdorf showed a very good game and had the favored Ketschendorf on the brink of defeat. In the initial phase, both teams neutralized each other, so that there were hardly any scoring chances. The first good attack of the hosts brought the lead: Schmidt was brought down in the penalty area. The penalty kick Christian Weib converted safely for the lead of the SV (23.). In the 33. Minute equalized the guests after a corner by a header hit by Marc Schwesinger. The first chance after halftime had the Ketschendorfer, with Moritz Monch missed miserably. In the 48. In the 2nd minute, Weib should have already shot in for 2:1, but he failed free in front of goalkeeper Heiko Bruckner. A minute later, however, he did it better. Fabian Goldschmidt won the ball on the sidelines and crossed to White. The did not let the chance lie and headed in to 2:1 (49.). In the 55 . In the second minute, both teams received one red card each after a scuffle in midfield (Heilgersdorf: Goldschmidt; Ketschendorf: Patrick Schuberth). The Ketschendorfers kept the pressure on and were rewarded by the late equalizing goal. Moritz Monch sank a free kick into the Heilgersdorfer goal (86.).TSV Bad Rodach –
TSV Staffelstein 1:2 (1:1)
The Rodach “Lions started with a lot of pressure, but at first there was no way through against the well-standing Staffelsteiner defense. In the 20. Minute it clicks then with the guidance of the hosts. After fine play by Julian Thiem Michael Scheler marked in the 20. Minute the 1:0 lead. In the 38. Bad Staffelstein equalized in the first minute when Simon Fischer scored from a scramble. In the second half Rodach decimated itself: Sedat Korur saw in the 56. Minute red and had to shower prematurely. Although the home team fought and did not give up, the pressure of the guests in the final phase became greater and greater. Five minutes before the final whistle the Staffelsteiner scored the lucky 2:1. Thus the Bad Rodach is now also mathematically relegated. pk

TSG Niederfullbach –
Spvg Ahorn 0:4 (0:2)
The Niederfullbacher presented themselves in the basement duel in front of 145 spectators like a relegated team. The few chances of the hosts made guest keeper Fabian Warth nullified. The maples were more committed and compelling in front of the goal. The first three Ahorner goals fell all after the same scheme. The precisely struck free kicks by Danny Heinze found three times the same recipient in the penalty area, namely always Marcel Stegner (13., 23., 58.). In the 65. Marcel Wenzel took the maple Stegner in the sixteenth minute from the legs. Heinze converted the penalty kick safely. The victory of the Ahorner was deserved also in the height. wesch
DJK Lichtenfels –
Neustadt/Wild. 2:0 (0:0)
Initially, the action played out in midfield. After a good ten minutes, guest striker Maurizio Turturro forced DJK goalkeeper Christoph Kraus to a first brilliant save. On the other side Dominik Woitzschitzke failed with a header from eight meters to the strong guest keeper Eray Tunc. Shortly before the break, the home team had chances through Aleksander Hurec and twice Maurice Koch to take the lead, but they ever just missed. In half 2 happened until the 65. There was hardly anything in the penalty areas in the second minute, until Hurec managed to take the lead after an assist from player-coach Koch. A good ten minutes before the end Peter Kotschenreuther managed the 2:0 and thus the decision. With the final minute Schwalb still had the 3:0 on the foot, banged the ball but on the crossbar. jkl

TV Ebern –
FC Coburg II 0:3 (0:2)
TV Ebern did not continue the strong performance two days earlier against Grobgarnstadt. They tried, but lacked in many phases of precision in the game structure. The guests were a young and fast-shifting team, who were also much more ruthless in their finishing than the home side. In the 6. In the 6th minute there was the lead through Daniel Steuerwald, which Nils Schoder extended shortly before the change. The “gymnasts had no luck in this section: Nico Hohnhausen hit the post, Matthias Schmitt missed narrowly. After the restart, the home team reared up once again, but in the 58th minute had to be red. Minute the 0:3 by Steuerwald to accept, who was seconds later from the place put. Ebern’s David Kraft also saw a yellow card in the closing minutes.
TSVfB Krecktal –
TSV Pfarrweisach 0:3 (0:1)
With the guests from Pfarrweisach the expected play and run-strong opponent presented itself, which justified its favorite role at any time. The Krecktaler tried, but they found on this day simply no means to overcome the compact TSV defense. After ten minutes Sebastian Pecht marked the visitors’ lead, which lasted until the end of the match.
The decision of the game fell immediately after the restart: A double strike by Florian Pecht (46 minutes).) and a penalty by Daniel Schneidawind (53.) ensured the reassuring Pfarrweisach lead. In the further course, the guests managed the lead without much effort. Krecktal tried to catch up, but was unsuccessful.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.